[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 06:46:53 CET 2022

at first i was gonna say something about ordering PCBs but given
there's a business professionally manufacturing your stuff and you
specifically mentioned you're not looking to mass manufacture these
boards it became obvious you're doing all this on purpose

better way to spend time than many other that's for sure