[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Jan 22 03:44:40 CET 2022

This all assumes that I am dissatisfied with my current plan.  I like making
my own boards, and having the layout in Kicad isn't going to make the
transferring any better.  Plus, I hate soldering professionally made boards
with solder mask etc.

As far as "never having to drill fibreglass or cut jumpers ever again,"
well, it's all just a part of DIY.  I like DIY, all of it, even the crappy
bits.