[sdiy] JLCPCB : was 1-quadrant-multiplier

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:38:10 CET 2022

heh yeah Mike, I'd say "an order of magnitude" more productive. I'm really looking forward to consignment parts too. it would be quite the game changer if they could stuff 2164s, SSI or AS parts, solder through hole on the opposite side of the smd, etc. funny how much better they do this than any other service, even with their huge limitations. Super Synthesis wouldn't really work without them right now, I'm very grateful.

Chris McDowell