[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:22:50 CET 2022

I wonder if it matters that Dave's version will create theoretically
more distortion on the positive swing of whatever vs the negative
swing, whereas my version will apply distortion (non-linearity) more
or less symmetrically... do the numbers show that it matters at all? I
bet it would matter with some, let's say, crappy devices.