[sdiy] Tiny SMD parts

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 10:34:45 CET 2022

Well, SSI brought out the tiny SSI2130 VCO - super powerful in a tiny QFN.
Not something I enjoyed trying to solder myself - always had minor
issues - leave it to machines.

I was slightly wondering about getting a reel of TL072H in SOT-23 (8
pin) at 2.9 x 1.6mm size.

But generally I'm slow to change - if it ain't broke, why try to fix it?
I'm not trying to cram things, though certainly on complex builds it can
be helpful to shrink things down a step or two.