[sdiy] Looking for a specific sample-player/expander IC/module

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jan 10 22:14:29 CET 2022

So this is how it looks like!
It was actually made by Classic Organ Works from Canada, as the
silkscreen reveals.
What a coincident, I've known Organworks for about 20 years, they do
stuff for pipe organs (basicaly a kind of my competitor) and I'm
unofficial service tech for MalletKat in Poland, as every MalletKat
owner somehow finds me like there's nobody else.
I've never seen the soundmodule inside KAT so far, but if this is it,
basicaly a SoundCanvas, then no wonder nobody really wants them.

Roman