[sdiy] Looking for a specific sample-player/expander IC/module

Phillip Gallo philgallo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:55:11 CET 2022

These parts would appear and dis-appear in ATMEL data books and disks back
(IIRC) the '90's.  Wiki lists as reference:

https://datasheet.datasheetarchive.com/originals/scans/Scans-99/DSAIHSC000113160.pdf

http://www.amoretro.de/tag/dream-sam9407

https://www.eetimes.com/atmel-introduces-a-new-generation-of-sound-synthesis-ics/?print=yes