[sdiy] Looking for a specific sample-player/expander IC/module

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:45:14 CET 2022

I have a General MIDI / Controller keyboard, the CME u-Keys,
Which also has a Dream chip in it.
(image is almost 20 meg, so I've uploaded ot my google drive)
Not my original image, and I cannot find where I got it from. Possibly
Flickr about 10 years ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12YoEtNpt-6t7Jvga-BWbIIfVWXTtRQSg/view?usp=sharing