[sdiy] Time-varying all-pass filters

Lloyd Abbott lloydabbott94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:03:20 CET 2022

I don't have the answer for an APF implementation that avoids the DC
excursion shown but one approach that I think would give something more
like the third plot is placing a HPF after the circuit giving the second
plot ? Provided that you have headroom for the second plot and that the
time-constant of the HPF is usable (i.e. not too long a settling time and
also not cutting the audio you want...).

Just a thought...