[sdiy] Question for the self-assembly SMD-ers here

Emmanuel Galvan eman.galvan89 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:07:03 CET 2022

Yeah its definitely doable with patience. I've done SMD soldering for other
components with this package in the past, If I remember correctly it was a
small humidity sensor. What I found helpful was having several prototypes
and solder all of them. Out of the 5, 3 of them worked flawlessly. The
other 2 I did not really bothered reworking them.

Cheers!
Emmanuel Galvan Martinez
www.egalvan.me  <http://www.egalvan.me>