[sdiy] Polymoog Polycom chip block diagram?

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:04:46 CET 2022

US Patent 4,099,439 describes the Polycom chip.

I have the original service manual (both volumes, latest version 12/79) and
there is no Polycom block diagram in it.

The custom Polycom chip (DM7670) was fabricated by National Instruments for
Moog Music.  When Bob Pease was still around, I asked him if NS still had
any info on this part.  Bob asked around, but I never heard back.

Congrats on the new job, new town, and new home.  I also went through the
same thing in 2021 (I'm ~1hr from Cape Canaveral Space Center).  Relocation
is a big job!

MC