[sdiy] Special tools for SMT

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:11:57 CET 2022

It's not even that. During the accident I described above, I was
trying to grab the mains cable off a broken power strip, and it turned
out it was plugged in by mistake. And I know the one hand rule and I
forgot it. And also the GFCI failed to shut off because it was old.
And I wasn't wearing rubber sole shoes. You can know all the rules but
every once in a while it will all fail you anyways. That's why
safeties that you don't have to /remember/ about, like having
exclusively plastic-covered screwdrivers, are way better than rules,
such as "out of all screwdrivers you have, use plastic-covered
screwdrivers when working on mains".