[sdiy] move over you 32 bit DACs ...

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Feb 3 08:53:50 CET 2022

At least you were able to reach checkout stage!

At one time it took me 4 days to complete one order. It was not possible
to add an item to cart, it waited a moment and said "something went
wrong, try again here". So after hundreds of tries I finally completed
my cart, and then they emptied it! I restarted and after another hundred
tries got to payment, which was also a disaster, had to do full
authorization several times.

When asked their support, I got response saying - sorry, we know it
works like that, but we cannot help, you know, covid, shortage, just
keep trying...

Roman