[sdiy] My new dotcom module.. M114 Dual CV-GATE delay

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Dec 2 23:23:32 CET 2022

As I can remember, if you increase the delay while playing
the result will follow keeping the old data processed and adding new delayed signal..

But decreasing the delay while playing will kill the stored RAM data
that was exceeding the new smaller delay RAM area.

Thanks for your interest !

BTW it’s interesting to get replies from an old may 2021 email !

COOL !