[sdiy] job postings

jslee john at sleefamily.org
Fri Apr 22 14:53:42 CEST 2022

Maybe some job posting rules would help?

In another community I’m in we have a hard rule that all job postings must include a bunch of specific info, like location, company name, short/long term, compensation specifics (actual hard numbers, no dancing around with worthless trash like “market leading” or “competitive”), anticipated start date, etc

The agency-based recruiters didn’t like it at first but given a choice between that or not posting at all, they played ball. Saves everyone a bunch of wasted time

(And yes, responses off-list)

John