[sdiy] Some Audio DSP prototypes

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Wed Apr 20 21:09:00 CEST 2022

The AVR is much better suited to C than the (rudimentary) PIC stuff. So it would just be user preference at that point.

I just gave up on an AVR task because the IDE would crash every now and then and the USB programmer was worse. Then it annoyed me that I really should have bought the more expensive ICE for development. I figured if I was going to dump more cash in and the IDE or maybe the new ICE continued to give me problems, ... well, that was it for me. I'm out.

People can dump on the Keil IDE all they want, but it works every damn minute of every damn day I'm using it.

GB