[sdiy] Minimoog 2016 reissue model D

Amos controlvoltage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:00:34 CEST 2021

Hi Florian!

That's a good point :) -- I think replacing the edge connectors with
ribbons was probably a good thing, overall... but you're right, this
changes the ability to follow old documentation visually. I'll suggest to
produce an updated Service Manual in vintage style; I remember some talk of
that in years past, maybe it can get some traction.

-Amos