[sdiy] Small Bear Electronics retiring

Peter Pearson electrocontinuo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:52:46 CEST 2021

I fail to see how that would make selling his inventory easier.  What
you're trying to say is "I want his list of sources".  Why don't you just
ask?  If he's retiring, it might not make much difference to him now.

Time spent emailing about, packaging, and shipping parts orders is time
that you aren't spending breadboarding new circuits and doing your own
synth diy.  If you make it your full-time job you'll probably stop doing
diy entirely.  Think about it.

Anyway, really sad to see Small Bear go.  I've ordered from them a bunch.
Hope they have a long, fulfilling, and happy retirement.