[sdiy] Small Bear Electronics retiring

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Thu Sep 23 19:35:36 CEST 2021

Small Bear Electronics plans to stay in business and sell off the inventory. I suppose that may be harder than he imagines. Sharing the sourcing list would be a lot easier than selling the entire inventory (adding another shipping cost).

There's always ad-hoc, where the first person who needs a strange part does a bulk order from a distributor, then shares the remaining inventory on a list like Synth DIY (assuming they don't mind re-packaging and shipping after collecting from others).

Brian Willoughby