[sdiy] Small Bear Electronics retiring

Peter Pearson electrocontinuo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:25:53 CEST 2021

My personal $.02 is that the real savvy would be making enough money off
such a venture that you can keep the business afloat and pay yourself and
any employees a living wage at the same time.  Not easy.  As Dave Jones
from the EEVblog likes to say, "inventory is the enemy of cash flow".

Just guessing here but it's probably a few hundred grand worth of parts in
total so the price of admission wouldn't be cheap either.