[sdiy] buss/rework wire

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Thu Apr 4 21:05:56 CEST 2019

They used to make wire-wrap wire that had teflon insulation and could
take the heat. I don't know if they still make it; wire wrap is so last
century...

Keith Barr used it for hand-building prototypes rapidly. His technique
was to nick the insulation with an exacto knife, wrap it around the pin
of an IC, and solder it. I could never master it, but I still have a
roll of the wire I got for myself.

--Tim (older than swear words) Ressel