[sdiy] speaking of tantalums...

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 27 02:29:28 CET 2018

I would also chime in here to say that the Hakko 300 is the bee's knees for
quick, easy, clean desoldering.  With less than one second contact time, it
cleanly sucks all the solder away, and the part usually either falls out or
can be coaxed out with a minimum of force.  Anybody using this tool
correctly will do minimal or no damage to any traces.