[sdiy] speaking of tantalums...

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Mon Nov 26 00:33:45 CET 2018

This may seem like a dumb question (and maybe it is), but why did anybody
ever use tantalum capacitors?  I've built hundreds of circuits, and I've
never used a tantalum capacitor, ever (except once, when a MFOS circuit
called for it, and I was too much of a noob to question it).  Am I doing it
wrong?