[sdiy] Korg SDD-3000 5 volt supply problems

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sun Nov 18 14:23:13 CET 2018

+1 agree with Brian - that’s definitely a bit of luck.

Not only did you fix the problem, but you didn’t have to replace an expensive transformer to do it.

Cracked joints and traces are always a pain to find, and intermittent faults are dreadful since it seems like they’ve never there when you’re looking, and always there when you’re not, so well done.

T.