[sdiy] Which proc for reverb

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 20:04:03 CET 2018

Hi Tim,

Anthony Mazzacco of https://www.meris.us <https://www.meris.us/> told me he uses the Arm Cortex M4, but the Cortex M7 on a STM 32F746 discovery board
works with our Audio Weaver tools for Free.

https://dspconcepts.com/st <https://dspconcepts.com/st> , sorry for the shameless plug.

DSP’s are becoming replaced more and more by Tensilica HiFi and ARM type of devices.

My bet is to build on something that you can get a proper tool chain for free or near free.

with kindest regards,

Terry Shultz
Shultz Products LLC.
+1-562-355-4699