[sdiy] Korg SDD-3000 5 volt supply problems

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu Nov 15 04:22:33 CET 2018

Good suggestion, and sometimes it’s possible to unlatch an individual pin/wire from a connector for a current measurement like this, and then snap it back in place later. Good as new.

Another option is to look for any kind of series resistor or other component, then measure the voltage drop there. Not likely that you’ll find such a component every time you need one, but it’s worth a search before breaking the circuit.

Brian