[sdiy] AS3280 test

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:33:23 CET 2018

We are truly spoiled for choice these days. Who would have figured we would
see the relatively inexpensive reissue of the 3080, various and sundry CEM
and SSM chips, AND now the 3280? Along with the 13700 and 2164 chips that
have never really gone away, the analog designer's toolbox is full of
wonderful options these days.

Question: Does the improved linearity of the 3280 mean that it will perform
better in VCO applications than the 3080 and 13700?

Thanks for the update, Ian. :)

Tim (I'm not spoiled, I just smell that way) Servo