[sdiy] Best Op-Amps / oscillation

cheater00 cheater00 cheater00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:39:40 CET 2018

Not even TL074 is a replacement for TL074 as the improved process and
bandwidth today compared to the 1970s means if you replace a 1970s one with
a modern one it will behave differently. My question is if someone's seen a
modern op amp of the TL074 style oscillate where a 1970s version wouldn't?
I think that's a good possibility but don't want to spread FUD.