[sdiy] Circuit bending / Casio (was Re: universal drum machine interface)

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 19:00:21 CET 2018

Yes the vz-10m and vz-1 have a totally different build quality to what people typically think of as Casio keyboards (cheap plastic, etc.)  I used the vz-1 as my master keyboard for a long time because I liked the feel of the keybed and mod wheels.

The vz synth engine is certainly deep and the sound quality is crisp and clean, but the presets are pretty crap and it isn't the easiest synth to learn to program yourself!

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- Tom Wiltshire wrote ----