[sdiy] universal drum machine interface

Tony Kalomiris weplar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:27:06 CET 2018

Hi Adam, would you care to elaborate on the specifics?

I for one am curious about which voice in the CR-8000 it was and where you
injected the trigger pulse.
Do all those trigger pulse shapes seem to make a difference in your opinion,
subjective and otherwise?
Specifically curious about that one that goes high-impedance (guessing to
avoid interacting with the machines own trigger pulse.)

TK