[sdiy] Outputs and Impedances

Tony Kalomiris weplar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:52:23 CET 2018

Hi Matthew,

I already issued an apology to the OP and the list IIRC.
Obviously I should have read the message more carefully and even more
carefully composed a reply.
One of those things you wish you can take back half a second after hitting
send moments.

All your technical points are true of course, for the ideal op-amp.

TK