[sdiy] Jack insertion detection

mark verbos markverbos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:11:45 CEST 2018

Be careful with the out of range voltage on the normal. A certain unnamed Euro company was doing this with a -12 directly from the rail. When a jack was inserted, this untamed -12 was sent to the output it was patched from until the normal was broken. This destroyed more than a few modules. All that it took to solve the problem was a resistor between.

Mark