[sdiy] Maplin folds

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:57:16 CET 2018

Being in the USA, all I know about Maplin is what I've read online,
but it was obvious it was the Radio Shack of its part of the world.
I'm seeing this is a bit of a surprise/shock, as I had read this
Hackaday post "Maplin for sale" from only four days ago, but there was
nothing in the article to indicate it was a dire or
must-sell-immediately situation.

You'll likely want to see this just for the colorful sci-fi spaceship
flyer covers that Maplin had decades ago:

https://hackaday.com/2018/02/24/maplin-for-sale/