[sdiy] Filter Help

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Feb 23 09:42:18 CET 2018

Hi,
"very sensitive to CV" brings one idea - do you have proper CV scaling
in there? Control input has about 0.2V/oct response, so that is
something like very sensitive. Measure voltage directly at control pins
while changing input CV to see if it changes accordingly, let's say
between 0V and +1V and you can hear 5-octave sweep.

Also check all the ussual stuff, GND connection, RC networks at inputs,
if outputs are kept at 0V, and if it integrators are not clipping at
power rails.

Roman