[sdiy] IR Reverb

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Feb 21 00:21:22 CET 2018

Thanks for all the responses!

The 'H7 looks interesting, though expensive. I love how STM sells these
dev boards basically at cost.

Here is another question. As i get my brain around this, with the small
FFTs giving way to larger FFTs, I wonder- what format is the IR file? Is
it just a time-domain recording of the reverberations of a room excited
by an impulse? Admittedly I am getting lost in all the conversions going
on. Its like I'm in church!???? ;-)

-TimR

--Tim Ressel
Circuit Abbey