[sdiy] Magnifier Lamp with Roller Stand

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 03:14:02 CET 2018

Because I find the led light too bright and get fatigued faster than either incandescent or fluorescent. I even developed some vision problems with the former and had to quit working.

FYI I am also very sensitive to new car Xenon headlight that blind drivers. And read by low wattage incandescent for warmth and ambiance.

The ideal, for me , would be what my dentist uses - artificial daylight magnifier light.

Also I paid some $150 CAD for the Velleman seven years ago IIRC.

TK