[sdiy] STM and TruStudio

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:34:06 CET 2018

In a related question, how do people feel about different Arm Cortex M
development tools? What's your favorite and least favorite? A few
years ago I was using Keil's free 32k-code-limited version for the
STM32 boards, but I was often frustrated due to something 'breaking'
and getting an error message that I didn't understand where it was
coming from. I sometimes found help and fixes from online forums, but
it was time consuming and sure felt unproductive.