[sdiy] Paul Schreiber on youtube

Bruno Afonso bafonso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:14:57 CEST 2017

Now why would you steer someone towards divorce like that ? :D

Also a fan of using good husband credit for other endeavors. "Oh yes, you
may be right, that does look like a new addition. I guess i must have taken
out of storage recently " , something you'd say when a new model d appears
for example.