[sdiy] PCBA

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Mar 28 22:34:02 CEST 2017

Hi!

iTeadStudios in China offer PCB assembly services.

I have already ordered PCBs (very cheap and professional quality) but I never let them assemble the PCBs.
But I bought ready made modules from them and the quality was very fine.

https://www.itead.cc/open-pcb.html

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt