[sdiy] PCBA

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Mon Mar 27 23:22:59 CEST 2017

I'm considering dipping my toe in the assembly waters as a hobbyist
experiment... Any folks here tried Seeed Studio's PCBA service? I've
happily used their PCB service for some years now. I figure I'd use them
for all the SMD parts, and do the through-hole parts (ideally just
pots/switches/jacks/big caps) myself.

I like their "open parts library" concept as a way to simplify the supply
chain part of the process, and it looks complete enough for most if not all
circuits I'm interested in

John