[sdiy] 3M Control Tack for front panels?

mark verbos markverbos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:09:55 CET 2017

Barry,

All these years I thought synth DIY was nerdy enough, but the metal detector scene wins. ;)
I used some silver colored contact paper that was printable for panels some years ago. I covered it with a clear sticker layer, to get around the scratching problem. The only thing that I didn’t like about it was the way that it bubbles up in some places, like around pots and jacks. It’s especially problematic if you tighten them really hard.

Mark