[sdiy] hobbyist hardware DSP - choosing a platform

Leonardo Laguna modlfo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:18:17 CET 2017

Hi Andy,

I have been using Teensy boards with it's Audio Adaptor and I'm quite happy
with the combination. If you like arduinos then it's a good choice because
you can get good audio quality and the board has good power.

To make the programming of the board more abstract I use Vult
https://modlfo.github.io/vult/ , the programming language I develop. Some
people has compared my language to Gen in Max, but I provide some cool
features that are very useful for programming 32 bit microcontrollers.

Leonardo