[sdiy] single transistor VCA (was OTA VCA)

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Thu Mar 23 16:30:22 CET 2017

It would help with a schematic of your actual circuit, since almost
everything seems to differ from the schematic you linked to. :-)

So, you are connecting the transistor to a small speaker, via the 100k
resistor? Or without it?
I wouldn't expect a sound in either case, due to the tiny tiny signal
(if the 100k is included) or the heavy heavy loading of the transistor
(if it's not).

Btw, when changing the 2.5 V points into ground, du you have a CV
generator that reaches 2.5 V below ground as it needs to do?

/mr