[sdiy] hobbyist hardware DSP - choosing a platform

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 12:22:01 CET 2017

Hi Andy

AudioWeaver is similar to SigmaStudio in practice.  The ADI tool only supports SigmaDSP and Sharc platforms from ADI. AudioWeaver supports native PC, ADI Sharc, Ti DSP and ARM and DSP/ARM combined, NXP ARM, ST M4/M7 and a few others to be announced yet.

This should give you a few more options

Terry

Sent from my iPhone