[sdiy] [Electronics_101] Where to get capacitor and resistor kits?

cheater00 cheater00 cheater00 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 06:34:56 CET 2017

Hi guys,
I have ordered an SMD trainer set. It came with SMD parts in various sizes.

It turns out the tape is really easy to use since I can pry it open
with the tweezers that I'll use to pick up the part anyways.

I've noticed that while the semiconductors were in plastic tape, the
resistors were in paper tape. Is this usual? Do they always come on
paper tape or do some come on plastic tape, and which is more usual?

Thanks