[sdiy] New release of Audio Weaver Lite for ST Discovery boards

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 00:08:47 CET 2017

Hi Eric,

All the modules in the packages we build are hand optimized for performance.

We support ARM A, R, M4 and M7 and ADI Sharc, TI Jacinto and ST Micro, NXP M and i.MX series etc.

There is the ability for the user to define his own module in some cases, but it needs to be verified with our Software team as to be stable. It is usually best to
let us build the module for sanity sake.

We hope that this will get some interest in rapid prototyping and experimentation  for the smaller budget folks.

Anyway, it is a step into a new direction for us.

best regards,

Terry