[sdiy] Deadbugging a buffered mult :)

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:23:09 CET 2017

Hey Tony, thanks :)

You are right about the design. This is just what I had working for years in my 4U system. i reduced the output resistor from 1k to 100r because i was getting a voltage drop, probably due to the 1m resistor in the input, lol. I'm getting a lot of excellent feedback from my EE friends though, so I might have to make a followup video showing possible improvements.

I deadbugged it for a few reasons:
To make the video interesting - not a lot of people know about deadbugging, so this is a cool project to introduce the concept.

A stripboard would have required some way to mount it to the panel. Deadbugging seemed easier and more compact.

i love the sound of the words "Deadbug Buffer" together :)

Again, thanks for your feedback!

All the best

Sent from my iPad