[sdiy] Analysis of the TB-303 CPU timing

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Wed Mar 22 05:23:58 CET 2017

ida starts at just under $600 for the standard version , then next up
about $1100, and then to about $15K for everything (all platforms),
it's the most complete/best out there at the moment and has been for
10+ years, its pretty much the go to RE tool.

capstone engine is worth a look but much fewer processors supported,
mostly more modern ones.