[sdiy] Analysis of the TB-303 CPU timing

Tony Kalomiris weplar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 23:56:56 CET 2017

I bought a license for XDASM -DOS (Data Sync Engineering) back in the late
90's, and have been using that one exclusively, but it doesn't cover the
4-bit NEC range. What it does have is a customizable cpu table you can edit
and modify and comes with a fantastic instruction manual.
I had to do this for the NEC7810, IIRC.

I will give this a shot with the 303 cpu.

Re:IDA, I have used a pirated copy in the past, when I was disassembling
the JP-6 and it crashed, lost everything, as it was a packed backup..never
recovered. hah, law of car-mah.