[sdiy] Electromechanical "drumkit" from hdd heads

cheater00 cheater00 cheater00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:47:51 CET 2017

Yeah, I've seen those, pretty cool! This thing can sound like any drum
though, since it's just an actuator that can... hit stuff. So it
sounds like whatever it hits.

Here's another project by the same guy, with audio demos - I think
they're pretty good:
http://www.rotorbrain.com/foote/follies/mro/index.htm